Saturday, May 20, 2017

Monaco

I spent an evening in Monaco and this just confirmed that I'm truly supposed to be a Princess. I mean I've always known it, but I'm pretty sure I was Grace Kelly in another life and supposed to be royalty.
We ate at this little cafe directly behind the cathedral where Grace Kelly is buried.
Group eating 
Princess Grace greeting her peasants :) 

Cathedral where Grace Kelly is buried

Cathedral where Grace Kelly is buried


After eating and seeing the Cathedral, we walked to the Palace of Monaco, and took some amazing photos. 



Palace of Monaco

Palace of Monaco




Finally it was on to a rooftop bar for some wine and then to Monte-Carlo! I used the Tim Parsons method of only betting 20 euro. I ended up winning back my money plus 30 euro so I can't complain! 
I should have honestly spent the day here. It was truly magical.


No comments:

Post a Comment