Thursday, November 30, 2017

Minnesota

I've actually been here twice, but only for a short stop over to see the Mall of America and to run a half marathon. But I've got at least another trip planned to see International Falls (well it's planned in my head :)

Mall of America 

Image stolen from the Internet. 


This place is huge!!! Come ready with a plan of attack because you can and will get lost if you aren't prepared. It is the largest mall in America, 12th largest in the world. There is actually a lot of other things to do here then just shop! 





1. Nickelodeon Universe - in the middle of the entire mall is an amusement park! There are a lot of rides and games here! 




2. The Aquarium 
3. Make your own crayons at the Crayola Experience! 
4. Fly Over America - similar to Disney's Soarin' ride, and goes through the states highlights! 
5. Mini Golf
6. Bowling
7. Build with Legos 

8. Zip-line

And don't forget the food! I had a chicken Alfredo crepe when I was there that was to die for!! 


Really this place has just about anything you could want! Along with super cute shops and name brands that everyone knows! 



That's all I have for Minnesota!
Let me know if you have any questions!

graceparsons2023@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment