Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Auschwitz

Auschwitz was my second stop. This is probably not going to be a long post because even to this day I still get emotional about this place. How we, as humans could do this to other humans, is beyond me. How we could hate people we don't even know so much to mass murder them.... I just can't wrap my head around it.
There are 3 different Auschwitz locations. Regular Auschwitz, Auschwitz-birkenau and Auschwitz -m(something) but its gone. I went to both Auschwitz and auschwitz-birkenau on my tour.
It is humbling and horrifying all in one. I cried and prayed for all the people that had to go through this.
Everyone needs to see it, everyone in the world needs to see this, and maybe just maybe we wouldn't be so hateful to our neighbors.



The entrance to Auschwitz


Auschwitz-Birkenau

The gas chambers that they blew up so no one would know what they did


where the prisoners stayed

they slept 6-8 people in each row. 



No comments:

Post a Comment